The FANCY US
Linda Grabeman loves to encourage people right where they are. She understands that life can get hard. After her own cancer journey, she wrote a devotional for women walking through cancer called No Prissy Shoes: Trusting God to Walk You Through Your Cancer Journey. She believes that no matter what, there is always a reason to give thanks, and to prove that, she wrote Praise on Purpose: 365 Days of Uplifting Words. So, whether you are having a hard day, a good day or a lost-your-way day, she has something perfect for you to read. For Linda’s other books, No Prissy Shoes and Praise On Purpose please visit Our Store
Chloe Grabeman is an unexpected author, amazed at how God has put the passion in her heart of inspiring others through words. She believes the purest of art can be found in the combination of communication and creativity. She loves to laugh until her stomach hurts and is inspired by finding God moving in the simple and unlikely places. She has a blog called “Dear Restless Heart” on their website, realandtruehope.com which focuses on trusting God with “the process”, having an open mind to His good but mysterious ways.
Who we REALLY are
- Thrilled that 60 is the new 40
- Bleached blonde and appropriately wired for that stereotype
- Slightly to seriously disorganized. Wrote notes for this book on the vomit bag of a plane.
- Madly in love with my husband, passionate about my three children
- Way too fond of pink and pretty things
- Convinced that God shows up, even in hard times
- Pinching myself that I get to write a book with my daughter
- Lover of all things coffee, Gilmore Girls, the color green, and Ben Rector related.
- I find quite a lot of joy in finding new music and telling people about it.
- If you have; a) a quick wit, b) mastered the art of sass, or c) make me laugh, we will be quite good friends.
- The jumpiest person you will ever meet.
- Currently a student at Lee University living in the library.
- I’m still awestruck that God truly delights in me.
- Equally as giddy to be writing a book with my momma!